Please recommend my blog.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Jango - My new best friend

Have you heard of Jango? I came across it on StumbleUpon a few months back, and this site has easily taken care of all my music listening needs ever since (well, almost). This program is brilliant compared to all the other clones I have tried the last couple of years.

There really isn't that much new to find, it's one of those music players where you tell it what kind of music you like, then it suggests more, you rate it and voila! you have your own radio station fitted exactly to your taste. The difference here is that where I usually would get a billion suggestions for music that I have never heard of, this one has loads of classics.

Being an aging rock head, this is of course essential.

Here, I can be rocking all day and really enjoy by far the most of the music. And what I don't like, I can tell it never to play again.

So come see me over there, enjoy the music that I like, or make your own radio station. Of course, you will need to sign up (or log in if you are already a member) but trust me, it is worth it...

Or, you could check out their embedded player, right here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your input. For general clarity, please post your comment in English. :)