Please recommend my blog.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A good old friend of mine has ventured into producing music videos from concerts, and he now has the whole thing ready: Promo videos, MySpace page and everything! I am really excited to see that these guys know what they are doing and the quality of their videos are great.

Here are some samples of their work, from www.myspace.com/blacktipmedia. Enjoy. Don't forget to go visit them on their own page, add as friend and blog like crazy. These guys are very talented, they are gonna up the game on live videos in 2008, I am sure of that. I can't wait to see what else they're gonna do. I am sure this will be a profitable business for them.

Hey, Jesper, when you have everything up and running and you start hiring, give me a call...

Now, if only I had a rock band for them to film...

Slow Death Factory 2007

Filmed and recorded at The Rock in Copenhagen, Denmark by Blacktip Media.
Produced and edited by Jesper Brogaard.
Audio mixed by Thomas Pedersen at Earplug Studio, Copenhagen.

 

The Cleansing 2007

Filmed and recorded at The Rock in Copenhagen, Denmark by Blacktip Media.
Produced and edited by Jesper Brogaard.
Audio mixed by Thomas Pedersen at Earplug Studio, Copenhagen.

 

Black Succubi - Promo 2007

Presentation video, shot in rehearsal studio.
Directed and filmed by Hank Shermann.
Video edited by Jesper Brogaard.
Audio produced by Thomas Pedersen and Black Succubi at Earplug Studio, Copenhagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your input. For general clarity, please post your comment in English. :)