Please recommend my blog.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Anne and 2girls1cup

I am not sure if you know the phenomenon, but there is a nasty nasty video out there in Internet Land called 2girls1cup. I really don't want to get into details about what it is, but you can find a detailed description further down in this posting.

Should you not be able to resist and should you be dying to see, then I will direct you to it. Know before you open that it is NOT for the faint of heart and it WILL scar you for life. :) That being said, it is IMO also one of the funniest videos out there because it is soooo sick. If you want to see it, click the Smiley. Sick

As any reasonable guy, I naturally have it downloaded to my cell phone so I can show it left and right. We went to visit our friend Anne, and I convinced her to watch it. Of course, I had to film her reaction. It went like this:

 

To Anne. I am sorry to do this to you, but I know you get a kick out of it. Glad to add yet another scar to your already fragile soul! Rolling on the floor

Should you, dear reader, not dare to watch the video, then this is an interesting (and very very funny) read:

2girls1cupessay

2girls1cupessay_02

In other news, here is Dee Dee showing us the tootsie roll:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your input. For general clarity, please post your comment in English. :)