Please recommend my blog.

Friday, August 06, 2010

Metal Madness - New Mix!

As I was not happy with the original mix of Metal Madness, I decided to remix, adjust and tweak it somewhat, to get a little more energy and “oomph” in the soSørbymarked 2010 og Hos Torben og Kirsten 028und. I think I have accomplished a much more appealing song this way. I hope you agree with me.
As I stated first time I posted it here, it’s a little tribute to the “true” metalheads out there – the bands like Manowar who takes it all dead serious. …or do they? I gotta say, I admire them for their dedication to their music and the style, and their willingness to wear skimpy leather speedos on stage. Death to false metal!
As always, please help me spread my music. I put a lot of work in these and would love for as many people as possible to hear it. If you like the music, or just feel like passing it on to someone who might, please send them a link, post this on Facebook, stumble it (use the button on the top of the page) and anything else you can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your input. For general clarity, please post your comment in English. :)