Please recommend my blog.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hasta La Vista

When I record my music, I usually post it to Riffcaster, a website connected to the recording software RiffWorks. A great, easy and free way to distribute your music. Riffcaster has a great community of fellow musicians, and everyone is eager to present their stuff.

I love going through the stuff that the users post, listen to all the great songs that probably will never be released, just because we are amateurs with no connections.

Every once in a while, I come across a track that I think is out of the ordinary. This song, Hasta La Vista, from a user who calls himself Phil HomeStudio, is such a track. I heard it on there and felt that it would maybe be something that my blog followers would enjoy. I love the laid back feel of it. Great vocals and great musicianship all over. Thanks to Phil for letting me post this.

So here it is, in all it’s glory. Enjoy. :)

In the future, it is very likely that I will post more music from RiffCaster. Now, go and check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your input. For general clarity, please post your comment in English. :)