Please recommend my blog.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome to my music blog

Allright, I had enough. :) No, not angry at anyone, but myself.

I have this perfectly nice little blog thing here, and I never use it. I better get going and get this up and running.

“But I don’t know what to write about!”

Well, don’t write then, dummy. Play! Rock out! That is what you do anyways.

So there, I will start posting my music on this site. I hope you like it. I hope you will come check on a regular basis.

Look for future posts to hear what I am doing musically these days. Hopefully, it will all get better and better.

Kingkeld, Rock Star Extraordinaire! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your input. For general clarity, please post your comment in English. :)