Please recommend my blog.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Acid Bass

 

Okay, so here is my first posting. Let me tell you just a little bit about how it came to be.

I have started writing, producing and recording music in a program called RiffWorks. It’s a great, intuitive program that really gets the musician in you going without you having to be too much of a technician at the same time. It promotes music instead of killing it with technical mumbo-jumbo. I like it. A lot.

First time I was going to try it out, my beloved guitar was in  the shop. All I had was my bass and my effects board. So I decided to do this little snippet, just to try things out. I like the result so much I decided to keep it. LOVE the bass solo sound. So angry, and so spacy. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your input. For general clarity, please post your comment in English. :)