Please recommend my blog.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

South Of Heaven – Country Style!

“South Of Heaven cover”

Using RiffWorks you are able to do online collaborations, where musicians from all over the world meet up online and collaborate on music productions. What a great idea.

However, recently they have been working on the servers, upgrading systems and all kinds of other things. This affects the users in the way that we can not always access things online.

I wanted to collaborate on a “South Of Heaven” RiffLink (that’s what the collabs are called), but because of the online trouble it would not let me do it.

So I decided to do one myself, all by myself.

Not sure why it ended up as a country track. I came across the “train” drum rythms, and I guess making it country became a challenge. :)

I hope you’ll have as much fun listening to it as I had creating it.

For those of you who do NOT know the original, here it is:

 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your input. For general clarity, please post your comment in English. :)