Please recommend my blog.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ministry - The Last Sucker

Today I did something that I never did before. I bought a CD ENTIRELY for the cover.

We went to Slagelse and roamed the local music store and I came across the new album from Ministry.

The music? It's reasonable. Industrial Metal with very political lyrics (not that it matters, as you can't hear what he's singing). What got me was the cover. As you can see, it has George W. Bush as a devil in the most adorable way. We just had to get this. I think we're gonna frame this and have it sitting somewhere in the apartment.

I stole this photos of the cover from Monique's blog.

You can check out Ministry's music here.

The Last Sucker

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Here's the latest Ministry cover album.

IMG_9657

IMG_9659

IMG_9662

Posted by Moose at 11:38 AM

Labels: The Last Sucker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your input. For general clarity, please post your comment in English. :)