Please recommend my blog.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snobrød!

Yesterday, we went to see my brother and his family. It has been great spring/summer weather lately and I have had an enourmous craving for BBQing. However, we do not have neither a BBQ or a back yard so what is one to do?

I decided to call my dear brother Torben and invite us to go see him and his family! We all agreed to do snobrød (kind of like Pigs in Blankets) at their open fire place in the back yard.

The weather was great, we got some great food, great company and some great videos and photos to prove it!

I shot the video, edited it on my phone.

Monique shot photos (and ocasionally the finger). See them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your input. For general clarity, please post your comment in English. :)